I know, not very creative. I really need to work on easy breakfast stuff!
- Eggs with fruit.
- Eggs scrambled with sausage and topped with a fresh salsa.
- Bacon and fruit.
- Ham and veggies cooked together and topped with an egg.
- Green smoothies
Menu for six nights because Fridays are great for leftovers.
- Carne Asada Flank Steak with Tomatillo Avocado Salsa on top of a nice salad with a bunch of veggies.
- Apple Dijon Burger with roasted sweet potatoes.
- Ham (because I bought a ham about a week ago and now we HAVE to eat it).
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken & Fennel with a side salad.
- Easy Slow-Cooker Jambalaya substituting cauliflower "rice" for the actual rice. (We have actually had this a few times and it is really good.)
- Pan Roasted Salmon with Wild Mushrooms with caramelized onions and a mixed green salad.