Tuesday, June 11, 2013

30 Day Challenge -- Day 2

You know when you work out for the first time in a long time and you go to bed thinking "I'm good. Not too sore." You move your muscles around to "just check" and see and everything feels great? You think "I may not hurt too bad tomorrow." You feel like a pro. See? You weren't that out of shape! Ha! And then at around 3 am you try to turn over in bed and it hurts so bad it wakes you up?

Yep. I am so very sore from my first workout. I mean, seriously, who gets sore from body flops and body hangs?? Oh, yeah... That would be me.


Day 2

Today I woke up starving! Before eating the kids and I went for our walk: 1.7 miles. During our walk we did 4 wind sprints down a pretty long sidewalk and we ran up and down a set of stairs 10 times. It was fun until the 7 year old decided her feet and legs hurt and she was going to whine the rest of the time.
Breakfast

Breakfast: I took some diced onion, cilantro, chopped spinach and sauteed them in a pan with a little coconut oil. After they were cooked, I put some eggs over them and made a really yummy scramble. Topped with a good amount of salsa, this was fantastic!
We also had a slice of watermelon that was leftover from last night's dinner.

Lunch: I wasn't very hungry. I guess breakfast was pretty filling. I had two turkey slices, some apple slices, and a few nuts.

Dinner

Dinner: Corned beef with a bunch of boiled cabbage, pan-grilled zucchini, a lot of raw onion, and yellow mustard. I love, love, love, onions... and mustard. Together they are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment