Thursday, June 13, 2013

30 Day Challenge -- Day 4

Peeps, you should know I am a big, fat failure. Today was really hard.

Cheat #1: Chips. I love chips. The crunch. The salt. Mmmm. BUT, I did get the chips that were made of sweet potatoes and beets because I felt way too guilty buying regular potato chips. Still healthy, right? Ha. Unfortunately, these had a very strong oil taste. I don't remember that being there before.

Cheat #2:  Wine. I completely caved. I was so stressed out over a whole bunch of stuff I crumbled. *hangs head in shame*

Cheat #3: Bleu Cheese dressing. I dipped my chicken in it and it was fantastic! But, dairy is a no-no for the next 30 26 days.

Tomorrow will be better! I am going to make it through this challenge.

Day 4
Two of my kids and I walked 1.8 miles today. It was really hot. I think we need to start leaving earlier in the morning.

Italian Egg Casserole

Breakfast/lunch was delicious. Without meaning to, we skipped breakfast yesterday and had breakfast for lunch. I came up with a recipe that I will post soon. For now I will call it Italian Egg Casserole (and let's face it, that name is probably going to not change).

Dinner was grilled chicken quarters (dipped in bleu cheese) and leftover Cilantro Lime Cole Slaw.

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on this. I am at least thinking about it. I'm becoming conscious about what I'm putting in my mouth, and realizing I shouldn't be eating it. Next step is to stop myself before it goes in. So, I'm going to indulge in wine the next two nights, and then beginning Sunday, no wine except on Fridays and Saturdays. All day long, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You CAN do this! It is only for 30 days!! We got this!

      Delete