Saturday, June 15, 2013

30 Day Challenge -- Day 6

Day 6 was busy, busy, busy. We didn't even go on our walk! So, you are getting a quick break down of how I did.

Day 6
Breakfast: Skipped. I wasn't hungry, so I didn't eat.

Lunch: I needed to make something super quick so I took some sliced turkey meat, spread my favorite easy store bought guacamole on it, rolled it up, and enjoyed it so much I made it again later as a snack.

Spread guacamole on the turkey meat.
Roll it up.

I enjoyed it with some watermelon and grape tomatoes. 
Guac roll ups, grape tomatoes, watermelon.
Snack: We had a carnival to go to late in the afternoon that was serving hot dogs, chips, cotton candy, popcorn, etc. All the foods I can't eat right now. So before we left I knew I better eat something so I would not be tempted. I had a couple more of the turkey roll ups with some olives and half a banana. 

Dinner: Chicken Fajitas served on a bed of spinach. I did have some bleu cheese with my spinach. 





No comments:

Post a Comment