Monday, June 17, 2013

30 Day Challenge -- Day 8

I decided to weigh myself today since it has been one week since I weighed myself last and I am down 2.9 lbs!! I am so excited! It is the small victories, like seeing myself actually losing weight, that make me want to continue. I know I shouldn't focus on the scale so much as how my body feels, but it feels really good to know I am shrinking.

Day 8
Breakfast: I skipped breakfast... again. I notice I don't usually get hungry until around 11 am. It probably has something to do with the fact that we eat so freakin' late at night. My goal this week is to get dinner done by 6 pm every night... not by 10 pm.

Lunch: I had three turkey and guacamole roll ups, a handful of grape tomatoes, and a big handful of fresh raspberries, which were amazing!

Dinner: I made the wonderful pork chops, but didn't eat them. The kids ate them while my hubby took me out to dinner to celebrate the new job I landed. (Not sure how to feel, a bit overwhelmed for sure.) I cheated... a lot.

I started thinking I am not good with 30 Day (or anything) challenges. But, it definitely makes me think two or three or seven times whether or not I am going to eat something. This isn't easy and while bread isn't my thing, I am definitely craving burgers and cheese and all things savory. I will definitely keep trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment