- Pork Chops with Dijon Herb Sauce and steamed broccoli
- Grilled chicken legs that I found on sale for about $3.50 for a pack of 12 legs. I will probably make some yummy cole slaw to go with this.
- Curried Ground Beef Stir Fry ...again, because the hubby took all the leftovers to work and the kids and I want more.
- Lemon Garlic Tuna Burgers -- I will use a paleo mayo instead of sour cream and almond flour/meal instead of bread crumbs.
- Taco Salad with lots of salad veggies
- My 16 year old twin girls are turning 16 this week. So we are having whatever they want for dinner. This year, one is asking for ribs and the other is asking for hamburgers. They are both asking for a very yummy potato salad that I found about a month ago... before my challenge. I will find something other than potato salad for the hubby and I.
And I will have a very easy night of "fend for yourself."